This game looks beautiful. More companies need to embrace indie developers the way Sony does.
Soo the next Xbox was revealed today, with a slew of information about it. Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s called the Xbox One
- Each one comes with Kinect, which is more accurate and responsive than the original
- New controller, a sort of hybrid of the original and the 360 controllers
- You can watch cable TV, and switch seamlessly between TV, movies, music, and games
- 8 GB of RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive, Blu-ray
- No always-online (thank god)
Find out more here.
almost 15 years after its original explosion of popularity, pokemon’s fanbase rejoices over news you can now walk diagonally in the newest game
Fallout 4 please?
151 artists at San Jose University were recruited to artistically interpret all 151 original Pokemon. Each artist was given a random Pokemon. Some are paintings, some sculptures. All proceeds go to charity. Go bid on your favorite here.
If this game isn’t on your radar, it should be. Rayman Origins was a great game, and its sequel, Rayman Legends, looks to be even better.
Why do I have the best girlfriend ever? Not to mention cupcakes, bento box, Muse concert, and watching my favorite movie, The Truman Show. Not bad at all.
New Yoshi’s Island! New Zelda! New localised games from Japan! See all the news and footage from today’s Nintendo Direct announcements.
- New Yoshi’s Island for 3DS
- Earthbound is coming to Virtual Console
- NEW 3DS ZELDA
- Pikmin 3 coming on August 4
STAWP NINTENDO, JUST TAKE MY MONEY
You can now move left and right in the air, making it much easier to play.
The Last of Us: Red Band trailer. Man, this game makes me wish I had a PS3.